Designing a Comprehensive “Way of Sales” Program for a Business Travel Leader
This leading business travel services company has committed a significant investment in sales resources to expand its presence in a high priority market segment. While they have made great strides in building a new organization dedicated to this segment, the company has lacked a consistent sales process and approach across all segments of their business. They sought help in establishing and rolling out a “Way of Sales” to their global sales organization and a comprehensive sales on-boarding program for new sales and support team hires.
Symmetrics Group Approach
Symmetrics Group is developing a full “Way of Sales” program that includes the development of a core sales process, supporting tools, sales training, and a sales coaching program to be executed through a new Sales Management Cadence.
Specific focus areas and deliverables include:
- Sales process and sales playbook with segment-specific nuances to support the positioning of fully-customized solutions as well as standard offers for smaller niche segments
- A High Impact Conversation Guide for the Telesales team that creates consistency pre and post-sale and highlights the importance of accessing the right people and gaining the right information to create and sustain sales momentum
- Sales leader playbook and coaching guide to structure regular team interactions and productive coaching conversations with sellers, regardless of skill level (e.g. learning, developing, performing)
- A training and on-boarding vision/roadmap, plus learning journey and specific learning objectives for new sales and support hires
- Modular training content for webinars and targeted instructor-led training sessions
As this project is underway, it is premature to report on results. This page will be updated once feedback on program impact has been collected.
The Multigenerational Sales Team
More effectively leverage talent across generations who think, sell, and buy in vastly different ways and overcome generational obstacles to drive improvements in both individual and organizational performance.